Don’t Miss Out! Get up to $5000 in window rebates.
Take advantage of the Green Ontario Rebate Program and reduce your energy costs and fight climate change.
Who Can Participate
Homeowners must use a Window Wise Accredited contractor such as Fieldstone Windows & Doors. Ontario residents who live in a detached home, townhome or semi can take part in GreenON Rebates. If you rent, you must have the written permission of the landlord.
Get $500 per window up to 10 windows, or $5,000 when you upgrade to select high-performance windows.
The $500/window rebate applies for each rough opening. This means that the window frames as well as the glass must be replaced— also called “brick-to-brick” installation. Bay or bow windows with more than one glass unit or other windows with pillars (whether load bearing or not) qualify as one rough opening.
Go With a Pro
How your new windows are installed is just as important as the type of windows you buy. A poorly installed window can allow drafts, noise, dust or even water leaks, resulting in costly damages. Be sure to choose a GreenON participating contractor.
How it Works
GreenON Rebates makes upgrading your home easy.
- 1. Work with a Fieldstone Windows and Doors to purchase and install your eligible windows, insulation and air sealing.
- 2. You will work with us to submit your rebate application.
- 3. Once you have validated that the work has been installed, submit your proof of purchase and you will receive your rebate cheque in the mail in approximately 8-12 weeks.
Here’s what you need to know
In order to be eligible for GreenON Rebates, please be aware of the following requirements:
- • Windows must be on ENERGY STAR®’s Most Efficient models list which recognizes high-performance products with a U-factor at or below 1.4 W/m2•K or 0.25 Btu/h•ft.2•°F.
- • Windows must be certified to Climate Zone 3.
- • Installations must replace an existing window – including the window frames as well as the sashes and glass units – also called “brick-to-brick” installation. Windows that replace doors are not eligible.
- • Windows must be purchased from and installed by a Participating Contractor.
You can receive $500 per eligible window, for up to ten windows. The installed cost of each window (materials and labour) must exceed $500 to receive a rebate. Bay or bow windows with more than one glass unit or other windows with pillars (whether load bearing or not) qualify as one rough opening – and are eligible for one rebate.
Your replacement windows must be certified Zone 3 (all of Ontario).
This tells you the heat transfer rate of the window. The lower the U-Factor, the more insulating it is.